Monday 25 June 2012

So far this year..

i have not posted in a long while, i've promised myself i will get back in to blogging. & i just hope i can keep my own promise. i stopped posting when my canon 20d camera 'died', & so i waited a few months to buy my new camera the 5dmkII - however after buying my new one, i learnt that my old one wasn't in fact broke, it was the lens attached to it. so now I have two DSLR cameras, i have a polaroid & a typical 35mm film camera. i feel more like a collector than an artist! so far this year the main things i have photographed is my new puppy Bella. 
Bella the first day we got her 4 months old
Bella's most recent pictures 7 months & 9 months

other than photographing my new pup i haven't really done much else so far this year, however i have plans to push my work. i've contacted a local clothing designer called Liliana who has quite happily agree'd to let me use her pieces & who has also asked me to photograph her daughter in the prom dress she has made for her. i've also started photographing weddings this year, at the moment i only have two definite bookings one which i have already shot & another coming up. my first wedding went really well, i was nervous at first but soon got in to the flow of everything; i would like to thank Rowan & Stuart for giving me the opportunity & trusting in me & my work (since it was my first time shooting a wedding) 
sneak peaks from Rowan & Stuarts big day

aside from photographing weddings & clothing designs this year i have also contacted a lot of local animal shelters/shops in hope to do some promotion work with animals, whether this be to help abandoned animals find new loving homes, or whether it be to help persuade a parent to buy their child some sort of exotic pet, maybe a snake, maybe a tarantula..
Eve in the garden of Eden
a birds nest we found in our garden, unfortunately mama bird was no where to be found & by the time we found the eggs they were too cold to save (however i have plans for this nest..)
my kittens playmate, he sits in our garden waiting for our kitten to come out
an unfinished photo, still not blended enough but i just had to post..

til' death do us part

 my fluffly
my baby cousin Evie at a family reunion
my latest self portrait - secret garden; a passage in time








No comments:

Post a Comment