Thursday 13 September 2012

Vena Twins to win Mzansi Magic Market day!



As some of you know, I am a trustee for a charity that helps South African children escape hunger, abuse & disease, we also help teach them English, through song, dance & drama.. I'm sharing their page with you today, hoping to get some more support for our little, but growing charity.. Though I know a lot of you live far, far away & I know some of you won't be able to donate.. But even liking this page can help us, helps us spread the word & shows support. 


Two of our kids have also made it to the finals in a competition called Mzansi Magic Market day, they are very, very talented twin dancers!
You can vote for them to win by 'liking' the above post & you can also 




Please, please help us to help these guys win!!


2 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful soul, Jax. Thank you for inspiring me to become a better person :) I voted for them and liked their page. You make me want to help these kids too. I send you my love, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexis, I have not personally met any of the children yet, but have already fallen in love with them! So, so talented! Love to you Alexis, hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete