Tuesday 28 August 2012

A little something on my mind..

I'm not sure on where to start this, with so many things rushing through my mind. But here's my attempt;

Is it just me or have humans completely isolated themselves from the real world?
Created an imaginary world where only themselves & their selfish, unrealistic priorities exist? I have so much anger, joy, love & sadness inside of me, but everyone else seems completely.. ignorant?!
Their minds are full of nothing. Only who has the best labelled clothes, who has the latest iphone, who's out binge drinking on the weekend, who's next in line to have a baby, not through love, but for extra income paid to them for not working. They worry they won't afford their luxuries this week, & most would probably starve themselves before giving them up.
What happened to reality? What happened to enjoying REAL life? This is all phony bollocks! Fakery!
Why can't we all be grateful for simply just being? For being healthy, for being loved, for the gift of our senses; smelling, touching, hearing, seeing?
When was the last time you sat & watched a spider make his web?!
Where has the world gone?
Where are all those who would happily sit day in, day out without a penny, enjoying what life really has to offer?
I'll tell you where it's all gone.. Inside the gut of humanity.
They have consumed it all, leaving nothing behind but empty-headed youths to carry on their pathetic way of life - making others dirty rich while they sit & watch starving children on their 'must-have' flat screen T.V's.
What happened to being the 'smartest beings'?
When we constantly destroy our home & everything in it?
Where are all the REAL people? TRUE spirits?
Or have they all been eaten alive too?
Surely I can't be the only person who still realizes & appreciates reality?
I can't be the only one who's mind survived being brain washed?!
My inner-child is still here, & is no where near finished blossoming.
Yet I almost don't feel 'human'.
I almost feel alone, an alien.

3 comments:

  1. Must make this clear - my family, a few friends & my partner are the only ones who I know that understand me. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more beautiful than knowing someone out there thinks the same. I think it's sad that most people cannot realize none of that matters. Nothing matters but this moment, today--making each day count. Everything else means nothing. Let them "live" their lives in their own way, and maybe somewhere along the road they'll try to look back and realize there's actually nothing to look back on, only meaningless nothingness. Maybe you'll like this: http://www.omidia.com/thought/p_nadine.html

    I send you all my love, dear wild one!(and remember: you're not alone)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Alexis, & yes you're right, I just wish I could make people realise before it's too late.. Having nothing to look back on whilst you're sat on your death bed, must be the worse thing to happen to someone. & I'm so, so glad it's not just me who's noticed all of this!
    Love to you Alexis & thank you :} <3

    ReplyDelete